My life is now reduced to a series of incoherent ranting, cursing and meme-sharing.
I feel tired just thinking about how shitty I feel right now.
- Horrendous allergies- I can’t freaking BREATHE. Itchy throat, eyes, nose, lips. Endless runny nose. Allergic coughing up endless phlegm.
- Taking triple the amount of antihistamine= Barely conscious zombie. At work. In a pandemic.
- Oats is lame. I suspect an abscess. He had a hot foot yesterday (left hind). Greeeat. Well, I guess the good news is that now I know what it is??
- I am so tired (allergies, allergy meds, daylight savings, stress, work stress) I can barely function.
- My shin splints are aggravated currently, I guess from the race this weekend. Hoping beyond hope I didn’t start something…
I guess the only good thing right now is that I don’t also have to get a root canal.